THE GOAT PROGRAM™ is an interactive based program designed to teach three key life skills: Goal Setting, Problem Solving, & Time Management through imagery. In addition the program teaches participants how to identify and overcome two additional abstract concepts: their limiting beliefs and excuses they use to not succeed, and the negative influences they face each day that can distract them from success.
When completed the participants will have the tools to plan, organize, manage self-esteem, develop higher self-confidence, and use positive affirmations, focus daydreaming, manage conflict, manage their time better & overcome problems by identifying solutions.
The first program of its kind used with middle and high school aged teens was developed to use imagery as an anchor for these concepts. By blending right brain/left brain teaching methods this program brings the participants fully into the Conceptual Age preparing them for success and giving them hope.
With increased success, your student will experience:
- Attitude improvement
- Increased self-esteem
- The ability to recognize the two forces that cause failure and determine how to overcome them
- Improvement in grades and/or test scores
- Understanding of how actions are linked to consequences
- Time Management
We can also come to you!!!
A GOAT Guide (Trainer) will come to your homeschooling group, association or convention providing half-day seminars to two-day workshops.
Small group half-day seminar program outline:
- 4 hour seminar
- 12 student minimum
- Program includes workbook for each participant. Additional material available for purchase by parents (Companion Guide) which is designed for parents to work with their children at home.
- Seminar pricing based on number of students and travel distance
Large group (convention programs) can be designed to meet parent and organization needs.
“The most common commodity in this country is unrealized potential”
- Calvin Coolidge